Want to Join?
The Club is always seeking new members, whether they be Sports, Social, or School paddlers (school paddlers must be secondary students) and new paddlers may try out at any time during the season. No experience is necessary – you will be taught everything you need to know and all equipment is supplied. And coming out to training is free for the first 4 visits!
- Adult: $325
- Junior: $210
- Retiree: $288
- Social (non-racing): $225
- Associate: $50
- A training top and cap;
- Race day personal injury insurance cover (see the Treasurer for more details);
- Travel subsidies to national and international dragon boating events;
- Free use of Club paddles;
- Free use of Club’s OC1
- Local competition (Dragon Boat SA) race entry fees paid for;
- Feelings of fitness, camaraderie, achievement and fun!
If you’re interested in joining or would like more information please fill in the details below and we will be in touch.
OUR CLUB AIMS
- Have fun and keep fit!
- Recruit heavily, fundraise effectively, work heartily and manage intelligently, to ensure the long term success of the Club.
- Field three Divisions of sport, social and school teams in the local competition, entering both TENS and TWENTIES in all categories of open, mixed and WOMEN’S (where possible).
- Promote dragon boating as a very friendly and social team sport, and provide this at minimum expense to members.
- Develop our Club spirit and unity, by encouraging each member to actively become involved with the welfare and safety of all other members, and the Club as a whole.
- Give financial and other support to those less fortunate than ourselves, through acts of generosity and selflessness – further enhancing our Club spirit.
- Support and promote our Club sponsors at all times through networking, advertising and ambassadorial conduct.
- Support and compete in all designated races, and achieve finals berths in two or more Categories and Divisions of the local South Australian Dragon Boat Championships.